Racial Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative at the Marcus Center -
Marcus Performing Arts Center commits to creating a more racially representative and equitable community at the Center so that we may continue to build bridges between diverse members of our community through high-quality arts entertainment.
MC volunteers are an integral part of our Front of House team!
To be considered for our volunteer program, please read the position description and fill out the application.
Volunteer Position Description –
• Greeting patrons
• Answering event and facility questions
• Directing patrons to their seats
• Monitoring the audience during performances to assure an undisturbed atmosphere for artists and patrons
Delivering quality customer service requires teamwork and attention to detail. Our volunteers must be proactive and interact with staff and our patrons in a professional, energetic and friendly manner.
Requirements for our volunteer program also include being able to -
• Work a minimum of 12 performances per calendar year
• Stand for extended period of time
• Climb stairs
• Provide own uniform
Benefits of becoming a Marcus Center volunteer usher –
• Assist our service department in providing excellent customer service at the premier performing arts facility in Wisconsin
• Meet new friends with similar interests
• Enjoy world-class performances and entertainment
Vaccination Record –
MPAC’s policy requires all team members and volunteers to be fully vaccinated and to submit a copy of their vaccination record for review by Human Resources.
Please submit your application and proof of vaccination along with your completed application for consideration to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in the Marcus Center volunteer program!