Keeping our patrons and staff safe while providing an exceptional experience is our goal.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.273.7121.
We suggest you plan to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to curtain to allow enough time for a security inspection and to find your seat. To make the process as smooth as possible, please consider leaving unnecessary personal items at home or securing them in the trunk of your car before entering the Marcus Center.
We thank you for your continued patronage and support!
PLEASE NOTE THESE SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN EFFECT AT THE MARCUS CENTER
All bags will be inspected by trained security personnel for prohibited items. The items listed below, and any additional items that the Marcus Center management determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment, will not be allowed inside the venue*.
• BACKPACKS OR OVERSIZED BAGS**
• WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
• AEROSOL SPRAYS INCLUDING MACE AND PEPPER SPRAY
• OUTSIDE FOOD/BEVERAGE, INCLUDING ALCOHOL *
• CAMERAS WITH EXTERNAL FLASH OR INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES
• RECORDING DEVICES (AUDIO/VIDEO)
• ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES
• SELFIE STICKS
• LASER POINTERS/FLASHLIGHTS
• PETS (SERVICE ANIMALS EXEMPT)
• BEACH BALLS OR PROJECTILES
• FIREWORKS OR NOISE MAKING DEVICES
• SKATEBOARDS/SCOOTERS/ROLLER BLADES
The Marcus Center reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to patrons who have such prohibited items in their possession.
If you see something, say something.
We ask that our patrons alert Marcus Center staff of:
• Unattended packages or belongings
• Suspicious behavior
• Anyone tampering with surveillance cameras or entering unauthorized areas
*Exceptions will be made for those with disabilities, medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to disabilities, medical conditions or special needs should call 414-273-7121 ext 312 or email email@example.com prior to attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.
** Larger bags and backpacks/bags are prohibited from entering the theater. For your convenience, we suggest you make other arrangements for these items before arriving.