This is a "Sensory Friendly" performance.
Enjoy a performance where families with children who need sensory accommodations can share the experience of seeing family-friendly theater.
These performances feature a welcoming environment including lower sound, lights up, and available quiet areas staffed by educators experienced with the care of students with autism and other developmental differences.
Sensory Friendly Performance Accommodations Include:
• Smaller audience size
• Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
• Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
• Modification of the house lights during the performance
• Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show.
• An opportunity to see the actors in costume prior to the performance.
• Quiet areas available, staffed by educators experienced with the care of students on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities.
• Noise-cancelling headphones available for use during the performance, if needed.
• Social stories that outline the experience at the theater available; show-specific social stories created closer to the performance date.
• TV monitors available in the Todd Wehr Theater lobby from which to view the performance, should an audience member need to leave the theater during the performance.
• Money back guarantee: If you realize before the performance that a trip to the theater will not be ideal for your family on that day, we will offer a ticket exchange to another performance of your choice or a refund of your ticket purchase.
Please contact the Marcus Center box office for additional information.
929 N Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Journey to Neverland as a twinkling new light shines on the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy, the Lost Boys, and Captain Hook – all from the unique and magical perspective of the feisty fairy, Tinker Bell. With enchanting puppetry, original music, and a little fairy dust, you’ll see the world of Neverland as never seen before. All aboard this fantastic voyage!
*Suggested for families with young people ages 6-17+ (Run-time approximately 90 minutes with intermission)
Based on the works of Sir J. M. Barrie, 1st Baronet, OM
Adapted for the stage by Patrick Flynn
Performance Sponsor: Mueller, LLC