Put your company in the
Marcus Center spotlight
unparalleled sponsorship opportunities
for discriminating companies in Southeastern Wisconsin …”
The Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, Southeastern Wisconsin’s premier venue for music, dance, drama, musicals and the unexpected, offers a new sponsorship program.
If you don’t like missing events at the Marcus Center or if you find that entertaining clients is a big part of your marketing, you’ll want to be a partner in this program.
Whether you need to reach high net worth individuals or your marketing efforts need to generate sales, a show-stopping performance at the Marcus Center awaits you.
curtain is rising
on Marcus Center sponsorship opportunities …”
The curtain rises on your involvement with a simple but direct question: “What do you hope to achieve from a sponsorship?”
The Marcus Center is prepared to work with you to create a customized campaign that addresses your every need, including:
- Creating top-flight client entertainment opportunities and customer affinity programs
- Making sure all the details are handled for you
- Providing turn-key signage, ticketing, communications & hospitality
- Mixing-and-matching hospitality, ticketing & visibility to meet your changing needs throughout the year
- Generating follow-up reports to justify what you’re paying for
- Developing employee incentive campaigns that include tickets to Marcus Center
produced shows and special employee-only events
- Making everything very easy for you so that you may enjoy your time at the Marcus Center
- Focusing on the results you demand
“For nearly 40 years we’ve been
Milwaukee’s home for the performing arts …”
More than 800,000 people attended Marcus Center events each year, making us the top non-sports venues in all of Wisconsin. According to recent research conducted by Coyote Marsh & Associates, Inc., Marcus Center audiences come from all walks of life from across Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Our research also tells us that sponsorship decision makers need to work with a venue that is focused on producing results.
To learn more about how the Marcus Center can put your company in the spotlight, please contact Heidi Lofy, Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations @
414-273-7121 (ext. 222)
or send an email to: Vice President Sales & Marketing